Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome To The Doghouse!


Hello everyone! You can call me The Watchdog. What I plan to do with this blog is to bring you, the everyday online consumer, reviews of products that I have personally purchased and frequently use, and then give you an honest first hand review of such products here on this blog. The reason I do this? I have been burned by scams and cheats online with their shady and backhanded products, like I'm sure many of you have as well.

So rest assured that the products I mention on The Watchdog Reports are 100% approved by yours truly and when you fork over money for that product, you're doing so safely. Nobody wants to waste even the first dollar these days with gas prices and the general cost of living on the rise, right?

So sit back and enjoy. I hope you join me daily as I strive to sift through the garbage here on the internet and bring you the real gems so to speak. Not so well known, but deserving products brought to you by smaller, hard working, and honest companies. Look for my first product review tommorow. The 'Dog here needs his bone and a good solid night's rest right now. :-p

No comments: